When two people stand before God and their families during their marriage ceremony, it is a defining moment. No matter what happens in the future, this event will affect the rest of their lives.
We at St. Andrew consider weddings both a privilege and a responsibility; it’s a privilege to share a couple’s most sacred moment, but we also take seriously our responsibility to support and equip every couple for the challenges ahead.
St. Andrew offers a beautiful atmosphere in a contemporary country church setting for your wedding day. Located just outside of the town of Sonoma, our architectural award-winning facility, which was built on six gently sloping acres, is situated to allow an abundance of natural light to flow throughout the building. We invite you to come visit us and see for yourself why so many couples have chosen St. Andrew for their wedding day.
How big is the church?
The seating capacity of our sanctuary is 250.
The sanctuary aisle is 27′ in length and 5′ in width.
Please contact our church office for the current wedding fee schedule.
The wedding fee covers the following services:
- The Pastor, for her services during the ceremony, rehearsal, and premarital counseling.
- The Organist/Pianist, for his general services and preparation (special circumstances requiring additional preparation will be charged hourly. Any time over 4 hours will be billed hourly).
- The Church Wedding Coordinator, for her general services and resources. This includes but is not limited to consulting over the phone and in person; and attendance at your rehearsal and wedding from beginning to end. Any time over 4 hours will be billed hourly.
- The use of the sanctuary for the ceremony
- Normal custodial service
- A premarital counseling session (you will be glad that you attended).
A deposit is due at the time of booking. All but $100 is refundable if the plans are canceled at least six weeks prior to the ceremony date. The balance is to be fully paid 30 days before your ceremony.
It is recommended that you reserve your wedding date at least 6 months in advance for best availability. Please contact our office for more information.