St. Andrew is a community of faith seeking to follow Jesus as our Lord so we make a real difference with real people.
Our mission, “to lead people to Jesus and participate in their becoming His fully devoted followers,” guides our life together as a church family so that we don’t exist for our own comfort. We live and breathe a sincere desire to be used by God to welcome, bless, assist, challenge, support, and nurture every person who we meet.
This desire is reflected in our “What Counts At St. Andrew”:
- People matter to God
- Loving relationships are reflected in all aspects of church life.
- Life changes happen best in small groups.
- We work together using God has given us to serve our community.
- We are constantly growing into the people of God intends for us to be as followers of Jesus Christ.
- Every one of us is Christ’s representative each and every day.
- God’s mission deserves our best effort
Whether you’ve been a Christian for years or are curious to know more about what Christianity is all about, we’re here to be of service. Whether it’s our worship services which seek to provide a meaningful and relevant encounter with God, a small group Bible study, participation in a mission project, or playing together during a fellowship event, we invite you to join us in the most exciting journey life offers—the journey of faith.
COMING SOON! Find friends and stay in touch through our NEW Member Directory! Stay tuned… check back soon.
To get connected and keep our online access secure, please send a password request via email to email@example.com. We’ll make sure you receive access
Can’t find someone? Want to submit a new photo of yourself, or your family? Need to make changes to your contact information? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with any details and questions.